Full Day Basic Wine Tour – Mt Tamborine
TELL ME MORE
Join us on our fun & memorable Full Day Basic Wine Tour to Tamborine Mountain, located about one hour from Brisbane & 45 minutes from the central Gold Coast. On your Mt Tamborine Wine Tasting Tour, discover and savour new experiences while tasting some of the region’s most celebrated wines. While taking in the views of the stunning Scenic Rim, we visit four venues to enjoy the guided tasting tours at three wineries and then one at the most awarded Distillery in Australia.
On this tour, lunch is at your own cost, but must still be pre-booked at a venue prior to the day, alternatively you can bring a long a picnic to share, at either the Botanic Gardens or one of the lookouts.
NB: We do not do tours without a meal break of some sort, we allocate between one hour & one & half hours for this.
To finish off the day, we take you to the cheese factory for tastings and this is conveniently located next door to Fortitude Brewing Co. They have live music on every weekend so you are free to linger & enjoy.
* Beer is not included in the tour cost – however we can offer you a discount on Fortitude beer tasting paddles.
Minimum number of 10 applies for this tour – $100pp
Venues we visit:
- Witches Fall Wines
- Hampton Estate Wines
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Cedar Creek Wines
- Witches Chase Cheese Factory
- Fortitude Brewing
- Scenic View Points
Optional: Sirromet Wines if traveling from Brisbane or Mt Nathan Wines if traveling from Gold Coast can be included in the itinerary. Replace the distillery or cheese factory/brewery with another wine tasting at Mason Wines!
Our last stop – The Cheese Factory, is close to Tamborine Mountain’s ‘Gallery Walk’. If you would like to finish the day off perusing the shops, testing some homemade fudge or chocolates you are most welcome to meet us back at the bus at the departing time.
Your tour includes:
- Bus & driver/guide
- Late model air-conditioned vehicles
- All tasting fees (wine & liqueur) at four venues
- Bottled water
- Friendly & knowledgeable tour guides
- Door to door service – Free pickup & drop off
Duration: roughly 9.00am -5.00pm
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions.
* Pick up and drop off within 10km of Brisbane city centre. Gold Coast pickup is northern suburbs
Times can vary depending on customer location
* A pick up fee will apply to suburbs outside the free pick up zone. Conditions apply.
* One pickup & one drop off applies
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests