Full Day Deluxe Wine Tour – Mt Tamborine
Join us on a fun & memorable Deluxe Wine Tour to Tamborine Mountain, located about one hour from Brisbane & 45 minutes from the central Gold Coast. On your Mt Tamborine Wine Tasting Tour, discover and savour new experiences while tasting some of the region’s most celebrated wines. While taking in the views of the stunning Scenic Rim, we visit four venues and enjoy the guided tasting tours at three wineries and then one at the most awarded Distillery in Australia. Your gourmet two course lunch with all food sourced locally & prepared on the premises will be at one of the cellar door restaurants.
To finish off the day and time permitting, we can stop at the cheese factory for tastings and this is conveniently located next door to Fortitude Brewing Co. They have live music on every weekend so you are free to linger & enjoy.
*Beer is not included in the tour cost – however we can offer you a discount on Fortitude beer tasting paddles.
Optional: Replace the distillery or cheese factory/brewery with another wine tasting at Mason Wines!
Our last stop – The Cheese Factory, is close to Tamborine Mountain’s ‘Gallery Walk’. If you would like to finish the day off perusing the shops, testing some homemade fudge or chocolates you are most welcome to meet us back at the bus at the departing time.
Minimum number of 8 apply for this tour – $195pp
Less than 8 people prices:
- 7 – $210ph
- 6 – $220ph
- 5 – $230ph
- 4 – $240ph
- 3 – $285ph
- 2 – $370ph
9 seat Stretch Limousine – Deluxe Tour:
All of the above plus complimentary Champagne on departure
- 8 pax – $250pp
- 7 pax – $260pp
- 6 pax – $270pp
- 5 pax – $280pp
- 4 pax – $330pp
- 3 pax – $410pp
- 2 pax – $575pp
Venues we visit:
- Witches Fall Wines
- Hampton Estate Wines
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Cedar Creek Wines
- Witches Chase Cheese Factory
- Fortitude Brewing
- View Points
Optional: Swap a venue for another tasting at Mason Wines
Your tour includes:
- Bus & driver/guide
- Late model air-conditioned vehicles
- All tasting fees (wine & liqueur)
- Gourmet two course lunch (main & dessert)
- Cheese & cracker tasting platter at Witches Falls Wines
- Bottled water
- Friendly & knowledgeable tour guides
- Door to door service – Free pickup & drop off
Duration: roughly 9.00am -5.00pm
Our most popular winery tour
* Tour Itinerary may change depending on venue trading days, weddings and functions.
* Pick up and drop off within 5km of Brisbane city centre or southern suburbs. Gold Coast pickup is northern suburbs
Times can vary depending on customer location
* A pick up fee will apply to suburbs outside the free pick up zone. Conditions apply.
* One pickup & one drop off applies
* All dietary requirements can be catered for – please advise at time of booking
* We operate multiple vehicles, and can accommodate larger group bookings – please contact us.
* Tours can be tailored to individual group requests